If getting fitter, improving your body shape and losing weight was easy to do, there probably wouldn’t be a fitness or weight loss industry.
Unfortunately, evidence indicates that most people who lose weight will put it back on within a year or two!
To lose weight and keep it off, most of us need to make long term lifestyle changes like being more physically active, eating more healthily and exercising.
Remember, you’ve had a lifetime of lifestyle behaviour and habits that have led you to where you are now. However, making and maintaining these changes are not easy for many of us to do, which is we tend to give up and go back to our old habits.
To help you create new habits and stick to these lifestyle changes, GutBusters programmes follows NHS and NICE guidelines to help provide you with the support, knowledge and skill’s to allow you to take back more control, lose weight, be fitter and maintain a healthy body weight.
We do this by primarily focusing on the following five key areas:
- Giving you more knowledge of fitness, nutrition & weight loss
- Helping you to lose body fat and change your body shape
- Providing you with support and guidance to be able to achieve your goals
- Delivering exercise sessions to help you get fitter & stronger
- Helping you maintain a healthy body weight
If you’d like more information on our fitness and weight management packages click HERE.