- This event has passed.
GutBusters Exercise Class
March 13 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm£5
Get fitter and lose some weight?
GutBusters exercise classes are aimed towards those who would like to get fitter, lose some weight and stay in shape.
Our classes help you get fitter, stronger, have a better body shape, burn up calories and lose body fat.
What’s different about the GutBusters exercise classes?
We know it can be intimidating doing exercise, especially if you’re feeling out of shape and unfit. That’s why we created the GutBusters exercise classes.
- They’re NOT dance based – Our classes incorporate things like boxing, circuits, resistance training and muscular strength and power type exercises.
- There’s no scary choreography – You don’t need to learn any fancy dance moves!
- It’s fun – Ok, it can be hard work, but our aim is to help you achieve your goals.
- It doesn’t matter your current level of fitness and ability. We aim to fit the exercise around you.
- It’s non-judgemental and you’ll always feel welcome.
Who takes the exercise classes?
The GutBusters Team!
We are fully qualified, friendly and have lots of knowledge and experience on fitness, exercise and weight loss.
How long is each class?
Each class lasts for about 60 minutes, with the content varying for each session
How much do the classes cost?
There are a number of different options available for our exercise classes:
- The class is FREE if you’re currently on one of our 4 or 12 week weight loss programmes.
- You can just turn up and pay as you go. Each class costs £5.
- You can save money by buying our 6-Pack exercise package. Get 6 classes for the price of 5.
Have a free class on us!
Want to see if our classes are for you? Try a free class on us. Just contact us to arrange when you want to attend.
Contact us on 01452 341773 or via our contact page (link HERE) for more information.
- March 13
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Men's Exercise Class
- 01452 341773
- DW Fitness First Gym – Gloucester
St Oswalds Retail Park
Gloucester, GL1 2TE United Kingdom + Google Map