- This event has passed.
Free Online Exercise Class – Technical Tuesday
July 28 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
We know that it can be hard trying to improve or maintain your fitness during the current situation, so throughout July we are offering a range of free online exercise classes via Zoom to help you stay fit.
Every Tuesday in July from 6.30 – 7.30pm
Covering a range of exercises, we’ll be breaking down and explaining how to get the most out of your workouts. Technical Tuesday is probably for you if you’ve ever:
- Been in a gym and were not sure what exercises you should be doing
- Wanted to know how hard you should be working out
- Wanted a bit more advice on doing an exercise safely and effectively
- Wanted to discover new exercises or variations on exercises you may already be doing
The first part of the Technical Tuesday session will cover a range of exercises such as squats, lunges and push ups that work the main body areas (including core exercises).
We’ll also cover exercise variations, exercise intensity, tempo, reps and how an exercise can be modified to focus on burning more calories, or improving muscular strength, power and endurance. The second part of the session will be a practical short workout based on some or all of the exercises covered.
How to book
To book your place on a class is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
- Send us a text on your mobile number or email us along with your name, the message ‘Technical‘ and the date of the session you would like to do.
- We’ll send you the Zoom meeting link for the class that you’ve chosen.
- Simply sign into Zoom a few minutes before the class start time and you’re good to go.
Text us on 07306 334222
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be aware that there are a limited amount of spaces, so make sure you book early)