Single Starter Personal Training Session (PT-One)
Your investment = £35 (or £30 if on our 4 or 12 week programme)
Not sure if Personal Training (PT) is for you? A single PT session can point you in the right direction to maximise your results and help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals more quickly.
PT can often help a person achieve their goals more quickly, or get them going in the right direction if they are not seeing any changes.
Have a look below and see if any of these may apply to you:
- You’re not seeing the results you wanted (for example losing weight or getting fitter)
- You’re not sure where to start to achieve your goals
- You need someone to challenge & motivate you
- You want to gain more knowledge and information about exercise and nutrition
- You need accountability and/or support when working out
- You have a specific illness, injury, or condition
- You want to enhance what you’re already doing to help you achieve your goals quickly
How can the PT-One starter personal training session help you?
If you’re not sure if PT is for you, a single one-to-one PT session can still give you a wide range of benefits and help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. This can include things like:
- Asking the PT instructor questions specific to you about your diet, nutrition and exercise
- Finding out if the exercises you are doing are the most effective to help you lose weight or get fitter
- Helping to make sure the exercises you are doing are correct, or provide different alternatives
- Getting advice and information to help you get back on track to achieve your goals
- Help you set realistic goals
- Save money as it may be that one PT session is all you need
Personal Training options
If you are on our 4 or 12 week Weight Management Programme’s, any single PT sessions are £30 each (normally £35), saving you £5 per session.
Our ‘PT-Four’ (package 4) gives you 4 PT sessions for £130, or £120 when on our 12 week programme (Package 1).
What happens during the personal training session?
You meet with us, let us know you may have around improving your knowledge and skills around exercise and nutrition.
Each session is geared around you and will focus on the main issues, aims and goals that you want to address.