Monthly Maintenance Programme
Your investment = £40
Package value £75 (saving you £35)
Unfortunately, most people who lose weight regain it within a year or two!
This can often be down to the fact that losing weight and maintaining weight loss require different strategies and long term lifestyle changes.
After all, if you’ve put a lot of time and effort into achieving your weight loss, the last thing you want to do is lose the results you have made.
That’s why we’ve created our Monthly Maintenance Programme. It’s designed to give you some extra support when you need it to help you stay at a healthy body weight.
How does it work?
It’s exactly what it says it is. A monthly support package designed to help you continue losing weight, or maintain a healthy body weight and fitness when you’ve achieved your weight loss goals.
If you feel that your weight is creeping back on or you’re slipping back into old habits, then this package can help you get back on track. If you are on our 4 or 12 week Weight Management packages, then the Monthly Maintenance Programme can be a great way to help make sure your new lifestyle changes are sustainable for the long term.
What do you get in the monthly package?
Every month you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- Access to a one-to-one 30 minute meeting
- Access to a 60 minute group meeting
- Text and telephone support
- Access to 4 exercise classes
- Access to GutBusters seminars
- £5 off any PT Personal Training session’s
- Access to a Health Check and Programme Review
- Being able to ask questions specific to you about your diet, nutrition and exercise
- Having more accountability and someone to challenge & motivate you when you need it
How long do you have to sign up for?
Everyone’s needs are different. So we’ve made the Monthly Maintenance Programme as flexible as possible. All we ask is that you sign up for a minimum of one month.
For some people, this may be all they need to get back on track. Others may need longer, especially if they struggled to keep weight off before, or they’ve made significant changes to their lifestyles.